We are running a direct token sale to raise more funds to boost liquidity and put DMAX on the path of accelerated growth. That means, you’ll be able to buy DMAX directly from the team and all funds raised would be used to boost liquidity.
Why are we doing this?
First, the price impact when buying a large amount of DMAX is too high due to low liquidity, and this discourages big buyers.
We have received multiple complaints from potential big buyers about the high price impact when buying a sizeable amount of DMAX.
For example, if you want to buy 100,000 DMAX ($60) on BenSwap right now, the price impact is about 5%.
Secondly, we’re looking for ways to increase liquidity on the DEXs and ensure smooth trading of DMAX.
How can I participate?
All you have to do is send BCH to the wallet address below and DMAX would be sent to the same wallet your BCH came from.
Rules of the sale
- The current market price of DMAX would be used to calculate how many tokens you’ll receive for your BCH.
- The minimum you can buy is 50, 000 DMAX. If you want to buy less than 50,000 DMAX, please buy on BenSwap instead.
- DO NOT send BCH from an exchange or your DMAX may be lost.
- You will get a 10% bonus on every purchase. For example, if you buy 50,000 DMAX, you’ll get 55,000 DMAX.
- You will get your DMAX within a few minutes or hours after your payment is confirmed.
Why should I participate?
- You will be able to buy DMAX at a 10% discount. That means you’re making an instant profit of 10%.
- For every 1 BCH raised through this sale, one million (1,000,000) DMAX would be BURNED! Further reducing the supply.
- 100% of the funds raised through this sale would be used to boost liquidity to ensure more smooth trading of DMAX.
What can I do with my DMAX tokens?
Once you receive DMAX in your wallet, you can use it to earn passive income in 2 ways:
- Keep them in your wallet to receive CST reflections.
- Provide liquidity and stake your DMAX-WBCH LP token on BenSwap to earn more DMAX with a base APR of 300%.
For more information please talk to Christoshi or join and ask your questions in our Telegram group.